Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let There Be Light!

The last of our new windows have been installed! Here's Brett working away. Uncle Chuck is inside cutting the siding. (Please also note the ivy crawling up our chimney. I'd like to re-present the invitation to be a part of the pulling ivy festivities at a future date. Imagine the fun to be had!)













Here he is threatening to staple my head to the siding.


















And this is the view from inside! It's pretty wild how two 2'x2' windows can really brighten a space. The windows allow us to see the wonderful view of the mountains. Love!

As aforementioned, here is Uncle Chuck carrying said siding. What fine cuts he made!

The other thing that was accomplished yesterday was that the guest bedroom was fully insulated...by yours truly. That's right, I am the insulation cutting, filling, and stapling machine. I will have it be known that Brett lent a hand only at the very last cut, so don't let the last picture trick you into thinking that he was instrumental in my cuts! Also, you can thank me later for the censoring. Oops!


2 comments:

  1. Dang Andrea, WE WANT A SHOW!!! Stupid Censor!

    Those windows look G-R-E-A-T!! My goodness, I can't wait to see all of the changes that have been made. You guys are working so hard and we're pretty excited for you.

    ReplyDelete